* Not much!!
* Will take some soon but will be leaving plenty for winter.
* Cool wet summer--at least in my area, is not ideal for honey.
* The Yard "regular hives" were mite free with one exception--it had Less than 1/100. Treatment is not suggested at less than 3/100.
* The Hive House had anywhere from 6/100 to 10/100 in each. Without treatment these will most likely not make it through the winter.
* Cassandra's second year hive "wins the prize" at 12/100.
Will let the pictures do the talking.