To give an idea of the variety of sessions offered, a partial list follows:
- Chemical Free Beekeeping
- How Nosema Affects Honey Bees
- Assembling Bee Hive Wooden Ware
- Native Pollinators
- Beginners Track-1
- Honey Bee Biology
- What We Wished We Had Known
- Beekeeper's Workshop: 3-D Printing
- Lotions and Creams
- Self-Sufficient Beekeeping Strategies
- Alternative Hives
- Q & A State Apiarist
- What Not to do in the Bee Yard
- Northern Beekeeping
As with many conferences. much is learned from discussing and socializing with other beekeepers.
Many thanks to Steve & Adrian Tilmann, Anne Leonard, Terry Toland, Don Schram, Anne Marie Fauvel, and the volunteers for a great conference
Next year's date is March 13&14.
National Public Radio out of Interlochen will be airing a segment about the convention. If interested, you might get it from the archives of NPR. It will probably play in the next two weeks.